Here is a view of all of the items, which is required and include in kit. You only need solder iron, hand tools and your
favorite tin solder.
The picture actually shows the materials of two kits, which is required for a stereo 3-way loudspeaker setup.
In the assembly process you see the heat sink before any wirering is done. The digital crossover module DCN23
and 3 x PA3CC amplifier modules has been mounted.
The opposite side of the heat sink will be the power supply mounted on a 10mm aluminium sheet. You see the
PSU12SA with it's massive capacitor bank and the transformer TR600VA.
- Silver or Black Anodized
- Dimensions: 41cm x 25cm x 26cm
- Weight: 22kg
- DCN23 - 3-way Digital Crossover
- PA3CC - Power Amplifier 300W
- PSU12SA - Power Supply
- TR600 - Mains Transformer
- Neutrik XLR 3-pole input and 4-pole data connector
- Neutrik SpeakON and PowerCon connector
- Optional Mundorf pole-screw and IEC mains connector